IRS Job Aid Resource Guide
On Monday, August 22, 2011 the Internal Revenue Service made available a Job Aid publication entitled, Discount for Lack of Marketability – Job Aid for IRS Valuation Professionals. This document was originally released internally on September 25, 2009, but has not been available until now. This 112 page document was developed by the IRS’s Engineering/Valuation Program DLOM Team.
It is important to note that the Job Aid it is not an official IRS position, and was prepared solely for reference purposes. However, its content and breath of detail serves as a valuable tool to the valuation and legal communities.
More Business Valuation Whitepapers
- Why You Should Farm Out Business Valuation to Specialty Firms
- Understanding Risk in Business Valuation
- Identifying Business Perks
- Normalizing Owners’ Compensation in Business Valuation
- An Attorney’s Guide to Understanding Business Valuation Standards
- Valuing Small Businesses
- Withstand the Scrutiny of Cross-Examination and Criticism of your Business Valuation Expert Report
- A Panel Discussion on Proposed Maintenance Guidelines
- Valuation Issues in the Bankruptcy Process
- IRS Job Aid Resource Guide