Hosted by forensic accounting expert, Mark S. Gottlieb
Forensic Perspectives is a web-based radio show hosted by nationally recognized forensic accounting expert, Mark S. Gottlieb. The program provides our listeners immediate access to today's top accounting and legal experts. We cover a wide range of financial topics germane to forensic accounting, business valuation, and litigation support. Our guests include experts in business disputes, matrimonial and family law actions, and economic damages, to name a few.
- The summer of 2010 may be remembered by many Family Law practitioners as the “Historic Summer of Legislation” that will forever change how matrimonial law is practiced in New York State. There have been five major changes that are effective in October 12
- Uncovering & Understanding Hidden Fees in a 401(K) with Miriam Shindel, Esq.
- New York Senate Approves Legislation to Permit No-Fault Divorce
- In this broadcast of Forensic Perspectives, forensic accounting expert, Mark S. Gottlieb, discusses these various whistleblower acts and cases involving whistleblower activities with New York commercial attorney Ellen August of Goetz Fitzpatrick LLP.
- Economic damages investigations can cover theft and fraud, contract disputes, wrongful discharge, product liability claims, and many other circumstances. More and more, economic damages experts play a crucial part in the attorney's litigation strategy.
- Those in the New Jersey legal community have been increasingly aware of a current movement by the New Jersey Bar Association to have the Limited Liability Company Act modified to resemble the Professional Service Corporation Act.
- Now when couples are seriously considering divorce, it is more important than ever for them to carefully consider their options and think about their financial situation in its entirety.
- In this broadcast of Forensic Perspectives, forensic accounting expert Mark S. Gottlieb speaks with family law attorney Eric Broder, Esq. regarding what initial records matrimonial attorneys obtain from those contemplating divorce.
- The 4 billion dollar acquisition of Marvel Enterprises by the Walt Disney Company was one of the major business stories of last year. Whether being in business with Marvel will help Disney's bottom line and increase shareholder value remains to be seen.
- In this broadcast of Forensic Perspectives, forensic accounting expert Mark S. Gottlieb speaks with family law attorney Leonard G. Florescue, Esq. regarding the role these plans play in the divorce process.
- In this broadcast of Forensic Perspectives, forensic accounting expert Mark S. Gottlieb speaks with corporate dissolution expert and corporate attorney, Peter Mahler, Esq. as to how the New York State Courts utilize the fair value standard in corporate di
- In this broadcast of Forensic Perspectives forensic accounting expert, Mark S. Gottlieb, identifies the financial considerations attorneys should consider when preparing what many call the most unromantic document ever written.
- In this broadcast of Forensic Perspectives, forensic accounting expert Mark S. Gottlieb speaks with matrimonial attorney Eric Solotoff about Justice Evans' decision and how the Madoff case may affect other matrimonial outcomes.